In the developing world, social entrepreneurs and local communities are leading initiatives to meet their needs and improve their living standards. Their best practice examples and social technologies contribute to implement sustainability at local level. Sustainable Pangea is tool to help strengthening and replicating such social innovation initiatives. It serves local communities, social entrepreneurs, public bodies and civil society organisations.
– Map the best practice examples that fulfil our sustainability criteria, identify their contributions to society and collect information on social technologies and popular know-how used in their application
– Give visibility to social entrepreneurs and local communities leading sustainable initiatives in Latin America, facilitating cooperation amongst them
– Establish a dynamic platform for reproducing best practices and transferring social technologies
– Raise awareness of the importance of sustainability and promote it globally
– Strengthen international cooperation links and create a support structure to promote local initiatives
– Create an insightful and quality-controlled pool of social ideas, technologies and projects, acting as a bridge between social entrepreneurs and potential investors or donors
– Involve Universities, research centres, NGOs and public organisations (national and supranational) to promote best practices and sustainability
Workshops for entrepreneurs and communities
We offer several types of workshops for social entrepreneurs and local communities. These workshops focus on marketing and business modelling for social enterprises, including key topics such as finance, digital marketing (strong focus on SEO), innovation and impact, and enterprise growth. For more details, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a group of young people committed to social entrepreneurship and sustainable development. Working from a suitcase or from our homes, we contribute to the expansion and reinforcement of the embedded networks. Currently we have correspondents in: Asunción (Paraguay), Bogotá (Colombia), Montevideo (Uruguay), Quito (Ecuador), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and San José (Costa Rica).